Visitors/clients using the radmedical.gr site and/or entering into transactions via it, hereby agree to and accept the following terms:
- Information and material contained on this site are the property of the Companies in the radmedical.gr and its affiliated companies hereinafter referred to as the "Companies". This information and material may be freely used by visitors/clients. However this information may not be copied, reproduced and/or published for any reason without the written consent of the Company to which such information relates.
- The Companies have made every effort to ensure the accuracy of information contained on these webpages but under no circumstances are they bound to the content thereof unless otherwise expressly provided. The information and material contained in these webpages is subject to change. Only the terms contained in contracts signed by clients and the Company with which they enter into a contract are binding.
- The Companies bear no liability for any errors or inaccuracies in the transfer of information and/or orders from the visitor/client, interference, criminal impersonation, erroneous recording of data or the failure of the system due to force majeure or any other grounds not due to the gross negligence or deception of the Company and/or its employees.
- The Companies have taken all measures necessary in order to guarantee the security of the services provided and to ensure that information relating to visitors/clients of the webpage remains confidential. However, they bear no liability where, despite the exercise of due care, the confidentiality of this information is breached.
Cookies help us to tailor our website to your personal preferences as well as analyze how well our website is performing.
Cookies on www.radmedical.gr
There are various kinds of cookies. These are the cookies that are set at www.radmedical.gr:
- Necessary cookies:
- These cookies are essential and are used to track important logical information for the smooth operation of the site. Also, these cookies remember your preferences so as to provide you with improved and personalized functionality (e.g. font size) each time you visit the website.
- Statistics (Google analytics):
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
For instance, if you use Chrome, click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar and then select Settings/ Privacy/ Content Settings. In the "Cookies" section, you can change cookies settings according to your preferences.